- We have had her for about 4 years now was about a year old when we adopted her, she in not fixed.
- was told she was a chihuahua but came from a home of chiweenie's
- she goes poty outside regularly when the weather is nice, prefers pee pad as she gets really cold and wont set foot outside if cold or wet/windy.
- She sometimes forgets her manors and stares at you intently while you are eating has been known to steal food left unattended or snatch out of little fingers who forget we don't feed the dog from our plate. we try not to feed them people food but they love chicken nuggets and cooked carrots. will go lay down when you remind her.
- barks at neighbors and other dogs walking by
- is scared of strangers will bark and hide but will warm up if they are patient and keep visiting
- barks at strange noises at night or people in her yard who shouldn't be there.
- doesn't like to wear a harness (she is still learning its not going to hurt her) to go on walks - will freeze up and not walk is not leash trained yet.
- wont poty outside when its too cold, wet, snowy outside prefers to use pee pad.
- might be scared of big dogs not sure as she rarely goes outside to play prefers inside on laps.
- to snuggle when you are sitting on couch or laying down.
- curl up in blankets, sleep under the blankets (she gets cold easy)
- loves to play with you and her toys
- likes kids but takes time to warm up to new people
- likes vanilla yogurt
- eats dry food for little dogs daily and saturdays we add a package of wet food to the dry food
- tolorates going to the groomer to get her nails done
- tolorates baths
- crate trained, comes with medium crate, bed, toys and food bowl, leash, harness. goes to crate when you say "go to bed" or "kennel up" or she hears you tell the kids "its time to go" "bed time"
- kinda knows sit, no, stay, down, out, but needs more work
- keeps herself pretty clean during heat.