- We have had her for about 4 years now was probably around 2/3 when we adopted her, she in not fixed, she has an eyelid that flips we took her to vet, vet said only way to fix is surgery but doesn't seem to bother her any.
- was told she was a chiweenie but vet thinks she has something else mixed in there too.
- she goes poty outside regularly, some times on pee pad ( we put down especially on stormy days and winter time she doesn't like to poty on snow but sometimes she misses the pee pad.
- She stares at you intently while you are eating has been known to steal food left unattended or snatch out of little fingers who forget we don't feed the dog from our plate. we try not to feed them people food but they love chicken nuggets and cooked carrots.
- barks at nighbors and other dogs walking by
- barks at strange noises at night or people in her yard who shouldn't be there.
- to snuggle when you are sitting on couch or laying down.
- curl up in blankets, sleep under the blankets (she gets cold easy)
- loves to play with you and her toys
- likes kids but needs to get use to new people
- likes vanilla yogurt
- eats dry food for little dogs daily and saturdays we add a package of wet food to the dry food
- tolorates going to the groomer to get her nails done
- tolorates baths
- likes to play outside and run around
- wears a harness to go on walks - will try to get out of harness to chase stuff
- crate trained, comes with large travel crate, bed, toys and food bowl. goes to crate most of the time when you say "go to bed" or "kennel up"
- kinda knows sit, no, stay, down, out, but needs more work
Had 1 puppy before we adopted her, had 4 puppies just after we adopted her (didn't know she was pregnant when we adopted her) she was an excellent momma and keeps herself pretty clean during heat.
likes to be the boss and tell her partner/sister Pearl to behave, Pearl is also available to adopt.