• Very much the terrier in behavior, but does not bark.
• Friendly, but shy and a bit clingy (“Pick me up, please!”) in new situations and with new people.
• A soccer goalie at heart when his favorite toys are kicked or thrown for him.
• Smart and quick to learn; agility activities could be in his future.
• Elated when you get home, and happy to nap on you, tucked under your arm, near you, or under the comforter on your bed
With the Home-to-Home platform, Seattle Humane connects people looking to rehome their pets with interested adopters. The pet on this page is not part of Seattle Humane’s adoption program, has not been assessed by Seattle Humane, and Seattle Humane is not able to verify the accuracy of descriptions written by the pet owner.